Implementation Engineer (Integrations Software)
We currently have a Software Engineer (Integration) opening in our Hyderabad location. In this position, you will also be a Subject Matter Expert for one or more NovaModule products. This involves helping to implement, and support these products. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional product related meetings.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a high technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
- At least two (2) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce etc.), ERP (NetSuite, etc), or eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc) applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high pressure scenarios.
- Lead and participate in client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully implement products. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Delight clients by completing their implementations successfully, on-time and within budget.
- Regularly meet with team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of the solution prior to handing it off to the client. Provide timely response and issue resolution during User Acceptance Testing.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope and timeline by recognizing scope creep and following defined processes to address or mitigate.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary.
- Conduct project hand-off to NovaModule support team.
- Act as Level 2 technical support. Take ownership of customer support cases, engage with customers to understand and reproduce the issue, and work with Level 1 technical support, services engineers, and product developers to resolve the issue and respond to the customer.
What would you do, if hired?
- Develop custom integrations between a customer’s different systems.
- Communicate with NovaModule project team & clients to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Develop custom logic to format data sets between different systems.
- Utilize Celigo’s integrator.io platform to integrate systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Amazon, and many more.
- Perform end-to-end testing of the solution.
- Provide go-live support, general support and knowledge transfer to the internal project team.
- Training customers on usage of products.
If you apply you should have some familiarity with one or more of the technologies listed below.
- Web Services (SOA) – SOAP / REST
- Data Formats – Flat File / XML / JSON
- Cloud Applications such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Magento, and many others besides
- Legacy technologies like FTP,, ACH, Fixed width, and EDI are a bonus
Common Traits We Admire
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexibility with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Are results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Location 1: Oakland, CA, USA
- Location 2: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Location 3 (Remote): The Philippines
- Travel: Locally in the Bay Area. Out-of-town / out-of state travel is 5% or less.
- Travel: No relocation provided.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume with position title in the subject line to: