Implementation Engineer (Integrations Software)
We currently have an Implementation Engineer (Integrations Software) position open in several locations – our HQ Oakland, CA (USA), Hyderabad, Telangana (India), and a remote position in The Philippines. In this position, you will be a Subject Matter Expert for one or more pre-built integration products as well as custom integrations (non-pre-built). In this this position you will develop custom integration data flows and/or perform configurations of pre-built products and support such products and/or custom integrations. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, participating in cross-functional product related meetings, and other related activities.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a high technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
- At least three (3) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients on system implementations or training.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce etc.), ERP (NetSuite, etc), or eCommerce (Magento, Shopify, etc) applications is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred – e.g. Celigo’s integrator.io platform, Boomi, Jitterbit, Workato.
- Understanding and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high pressure scenarios.
- Lead and participate in client meetings as you educate, train, and advise clients on how to successfully implement products. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Delight clients by completing their implementations successfully, on-time and within budget.
- Regularly meet with team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions.
- Ask thoughtful, probing questions to understand the customer’s business requirements and accurately configure the products to meet these requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of the solution prior to handing it off to the client. Provide timely response and issue resolution during User Acceptance Testing.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope and timeline by recognizing scope creep and following defined processes to address or mitigate.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary.
- Conduct project hand-off to Nova Module support team.
- Act as Level 2 technical support. Take ownership of customer support cases, engage with customers to understand and reproduce the issue, and work with Level 1 technical support, services engineers, and product developers to resolve the issue and respond to the customer.
What would you do, if hired?
- Develop custom integrations between a customer’s different systems.
- Communicate with NovaModule project team & clients to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Develop custom logic to format data sets between different systems.
- Utilize Celigo’s integrator.io platform to integrate systems such as NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Amazon, and many more.
- Perform end-to-end testing of the solution.
- Provide go-live support, general support and knowledge transfer to the internal project team.
- Training customers on usage of products.
If you apply you should have some familiarity with one or more of the technologies listed below.
- Web Services (SOA) – SOAP / REST
- Data Formats – Flat File / XML / JSON
- Cloud Applications such as NetSuite, Salesforce, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Magento, and many others besides
- Legacy technologies like FTP, ACH, Fixed width, and EDI are a bonus
Common Traits We Admire
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexibility with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Results driven. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
Nova Module is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
- Location 1: Oakland, CA, USA
- Travel: Locally in the Bay Area. Out-of-town / out-of state travel is 5% or less.
- Location 2: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Travel: No travel requirement
- Location 3 (Remote): The Philippines
- Travel: No travel requirement
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send a cover letter and specify what exact position you are applying for in the subject line to: