If you are a successful Account Executive in technology seeking to get onboard in a high growth environment where you can stretch your wings or you are ready to move from a SDR role into a closing role this is the job for you. The ideal candidate has knowledge of the software industry, business education (or related experience) and a desire to hone their sales skills. Two to four years of sales experience is desired.
Gain Exposure To
- Many different business application areas, such as ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, Warehouse/Distribution, etc.
- Many prominent software vendors, such as NetSuite, Magento, Celigo, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Many different ways software systems can be connected, such as REST APIs, file transfers, EDI, http, etc.
- Work in close environs with a veteran sales leader, learn how to manage high velocity deals, strategic engagements and gain sales skills
- Manage inbound leads with strong attention to detail, ensuring leads receive the proper attention.
- Qualify and manage the discovery process with new opportunities. Understand key business requirements, impact to the business and prescribe how benefits will address specific pain points.
- Close business with net new accounts, hit quarterly quota
- Work with company management to analyze and optimize sales processes and reporting.
- Ability to present a high level product demo and deliver a targeted, relevant value proposition
- Liaise with technology partners, providing sales collateral, product information and lead referrals
- Manage forecast, activities and notes in NetSuite CRM system
Desired Qualifications / Skills
- A passion for Software as a Service (SaaS), desire to learn how sell successfully, consistently, and build a career in this fast growing space
- Exceptional Organization Skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated capability for execution of projects or campaigns
- Previous experience using NetSuite and/or Salesforce.com is desired.
- Requires BS/BA degree
- Some travel will be required for this position.
- Approximately 5% – 20%
Common Traits We Admire
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
Nova Module is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
- Location: Oakland, CA. This is a full-time job and you will need to work from our office in Oakland.
- Relocation: No relocation provided at this time.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send a cover letter and specify what exact position you are applying for in the subject line to: