Nova Module is searching for the right Sales and Business Development Associate who will be focused on demand generation and sales operations. The ideal candidate has knowledge of the software industry, business education (or related experience) and a strong desire to start or expand a career in the Software as a Service (SaaS) industry. This is an entry level position.
Gain Exposure To
- Many different business application areas, such as ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, Warehouse/Distribution, etc.
- Many prominent software vendors, such as NetSuite, Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Many different ways software systems can be connected, such as web services, file transfers, EDI, http, etc.
- Learning about many new and emerging development platforms, such as SuiteBuilder, integrator.io, etc.
- Drive lead generation activities, through outbound phone and email campaigns, for Nova Module products with assistance from Account Executives, sales management and Product Marketing
- Field, qualify and route inbound inquiries via email, chat and phone
- Work with sales management to analyze and optimize sales processes and reporting, including optimization of Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Work with Nova Module Account Management and Account Executives on Product Reviews and customer references
- Assist in the implementation of sales productivity initiatives, including optimization of Salesforce, creation and maintenance of email templates
- Liaise with reseller and referral partners, providing sales collateral, product information, lead referrals and commissions
Desired Qualifications / Skills
- Passion for Software as a Service (SaaS) and desire to build a career in this fast growing space.
- Exceptional Organization Skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business education (Undergraduate concentration in Business, Marketing or similar) and/or 3 years work experience in a professional services environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sales, Marketing or Event management experience
- Attention to detail and demonstrated capability for execution of projects or campaigns
- Previous experience using ERPs (e.g. NetSuite), webstores (Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, marketplaces (e.g. Amazon, eBay)
- Requires BS/BA degree or relevant experience
- Limited travel may be required for this position
- 10% or less
Common Traits We Admire
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Travel: Locally in the Bay Area. Out-of-town / out-of state travel is 5% or less.
- Travel: No relocation provided.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume with “Sales and BDA” in the subject line to jobs[at]novamodule.com