Technical Implementation Consultant
Join the company that is committed to offering the best quality services in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS). In this position you will work directly with our clients and internal team members to implement various products for clients that use cloud systems such as NetSuite, Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and more. As part of our team, you will guide clients through an implementation process, ensuring overall client success and referencability.
In this position, you will also be a Subject Matter Expert for one or more products that we do and will implement. This involves helping to position, sell, implement, and support these products. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional product related meetings.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a good technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
Gain Exposure To
- Many different business application areas, such as ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, Warehouse/Distribution, etc.
- Many prominent software vendors, such as NetSuite, Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Many different ways software systems can be connected, such as web services, file transfers, EDI, http, etc.
- Learning about many new and emerging development platforms, such as SuiteBuilder, integrator.io, etc.
- Deliver products to clients. The majority of clients may be in the America’s region and some of them will come from international markets.
- Complete projects on-time, within budget, and resulting in the achievement of client signoff.
- Regularly meet with clients to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions. Frequent client calls are a regular part of this responsibility.
- Accurately configure software components which are appropriate to the customer’s agreed requirements.
- Train clients and internal staff.
- Test the solution prior to handing it off to clients. Provide timely response and issue resolution during client User Acceptance Testing.
- Liaise with product engineers as needed to ensure product customizations (if any) are implemented and tested as part of the whole solution provided to the client. Train the client on these customizations.
- Keep the project on target with respect to scope by recognizing scope creep and alerting respective parties.
- Provide go-live support, knowledge transfer, and documentation as necessary.
- Conduct project hand-off to the support team.
- Act as Level 2 technical support. Take ownership of customer support cases, engage with customers to understand and reproduce the issue, and work with Level 1 technical support, services engineers, and product developers to resolve the issue and respond to the customer.
- Liaise with Sales team members as part of formal hand-off from Sales to Services.
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand client requirements for implementation or customization of products.
- Define and qualify customer technical requirements and estimate the effort required to deliver these requirements.
Desired Qualifications / Skills
- At least two (1-2) years of combined industry experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise software implementation, business analysis, or business process consulting.
- Experience working with external clients. Contact Center industry knowledge/skills is desirable.
- Experience with CRM, ERP, or eCommerce applications is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- Prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated excellent interpersonal, analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
- Experience in a startup and product development environment is highly desired along with experience launching a complex Enterprise Software Product.
- Training delivery.
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high pressure scenarios.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), or other related disciplines
Common Traits We Admire
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexibility with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Are results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Location 1: Hyderabad, India
- Location 2: Oakland, CA
- Travel: Locally in the Bay Area. Out-of-town / out-of state travel is 5% or less.
- Travel: No relocation provided.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume with position title in the subject line to: