Technical Support Representative
Join the company that is committed to offering the best quality services in the area of business cloud computing (SaaS). In this position you will work directly with our clients and internal team members to implement various products for clients that use cloud systems such as NetSuite, Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and more. As part of our team, you will guide clients through an implementation process, ensuring overall client success and referencability.
In this position, you will also be a Subject Matter Expert for one or more products that we do and will implement. This involves helping to position, sell, implement, and support these products. This position involves a high level of client interaction via calls and online meetings, responding to emails and chats in a timely manner, as well as participating in cross-functional product related meetings.
The right person for this job enjoys working with clients, has a good technical aptitude on business applications, has a strong client focus, exhibits the right communication skills, and is able to consult with clients on how to use products to improve and grow their business.
Gain Exposure To
- Many different business application areas, such as ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, Warehouse/Distribution, etc.
- Many prominent software vendors, such as NetSuite, Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Many different ways software systems can be connected, such as web services, file transfers, EDI, http, etc.
- Learning about many new and emerging development platforms, such as SuiteBuilder, integrator.io, etc.
- Act as first-line support for Nova Module’s products and services by responding to and resolving (to the best of your ability) incoming support phone calls and cases logged via our support center.
- Manage all communication between our client base and our services and/or engineering departments.
- Work with cross-functional Nova Module teams to resolve cases
- Determine when a request should be delivered as part of a support contract versus a new scope of work (new project)
- Work with cross-functional Nova Module teams to gather customer requirements for a new scope of work
- Build out the necessary knowledge base needed to minimize engineering resources required for day-in-day-out problems and their solutions.
- Enhance support processes and build out support team as company grows.
Desired Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of one year experience in a support oriented, client-facing role.
- Must have experience working with external clients.
- Must be tech savvy and understand technology well, and can speak credibly on it at a high-level.
- Excellent analytical skills for solving business process and productivity issues.
- Receives minimal direction toward daily goals and objectives.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines. Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Knowledge of, experience with, or interest in business applications such as CRM, ERP, Ecommerce, MRP as well as SaaS.
- At Nova Module, we know that our company is only as good as our employees. You will get a chance to work closely with an incredibly dedicated group of people who are serious about putting great products and services into the marketplace. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values.
Common Traits We Admire
- Enjoy the start-up atmosphere, and flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
- Location 1: Hyderabad, India
- Location 2: Oakland, CA
- Travel: Locally in the Bay Area. Out-of-town / out-of state travel is 5% or less.
- Travel: No relocation provided.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume with position title in the subject line to: