Alright. I think you may like it but I will let you be the judge of it.
I thought I’d share some updates here. As you already know, novamodule.com is an iSaaS company that builds integration products, implements pre-built connectors, and also does custom integrations. We recently released a SmartConnector to help business users integrate ShipStation and NetSuite. This prebuilt connector is built on the Celigo’s iPaaS platform (www.integrator.io). As part of the product development we took a very diligent approach – met with both systems’ business users, respective technical staff, and applied what we know about ShipStation and NetSuite. We now have a number of robust integration flows (or data flows) that many of you may find useful. Here is a list of them:
- Export Sales Orders from NetSuite to ShipStation
- Update Order ID from ShipStation to NetSuite
- Import Fulfillment Data from ShipStation to NetSuite
- Update Items from NetSuite to ShipStation
- Update ShipStation Item ID (Mass Update) from ShipStation to NetSuite
We also helped some of our high-volume customers do the following:
– Integrate multiple ShipStation accounts with the same NetSuite account
– Create new orders in ShipStation by re-exporting already exported orders from NetSuite into ShipStation
– Split orders – by default, orders are split based on the sales order line item transaction column fields. With this feature/add-on, the connector can use the item custom fields instead of order line item transaction column fields for the store ID and ShipByIteslf based order splits
There are a few other use-cases we can cover based on an already existing functionality of the connector. If a need be we can always customize an existing pre-built connector to fit your specific needs. We know it is possible so we’d like to help as much as we possibly can.
Feel free to reach out to us via social media, phone calls, emails, etc. We can either demo the product to you or we can put you in touch with our existing clients should you determine you need a reference. Or both.